With unemployment rates at all-time lows, most school nutrition departments are struggling with staffing. Traditional forms of recruiting can be expensive and ineffective, making it even harder to attract new team members. Join Joe Pettit of Charleston County School District (SC) and Liz Roesel of SEA Level Social to see how CCSD used Facebook Ads to recruit staff and spent pennies on the dollar compared to previous methods. Check out https://xn--smln-coab.com/ to know more.
You’ll see hard data and how to create your own Facebook Ads that are extremely targeted and therefore cost efficient. Joe and Liz will host this webinar together live from Charleston, SC on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. EST. Get financial help from https://www.paydayloansnow.co.uk/quick-loans/, without reaching the bank.
- Follow Charleston County School District on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Follow Joe Pettit Inspires on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Connect with Joe Pettit on LinkedIn
- Follow SEA Level Social on Facebook and Instagram
- Connect with Liz Roesel on LinkedIn
- Subscribe for SEA Level Social news in your Inbox