If you need help telling your story on social media, here is why you should sign up with us before May 2022:
- We’ll help you capture those students that haven’t been dining with you before the school year ends, while meals are free. Let’s create customers now that you can take into the next school year!
- We’ll do a significant push for meal applications, which is imperative if the waivers are not extended yet still important for district-wide funding.
- Is your team feeling run down at the end of the school year? Overwhelmingly, we hear that working with us has helped boost team morale.
- We’ll get you ready for summer meal marketing – let’s make this the biggest summer meal service you’ve ever had!
- If you have excess funds to use before the end of the year, this will provide immediate ROI on your dollars. It’s more cost efficient than you think! We will launch your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, design a custom logo for your department if you need one, and you’ll be paid up through June 2022 for less than $2,000.
- We offer the quickest implementation you’ve ever seen, and post your pictures promptly. In fact, many of our clients have managers that text their photos directly to SEA Level Social Co-Founders Liz Roesel and Arianne Branch.
These clients have joined the SEA Level Social Family in just the last six weeks: Shannon Solomon of Aurora Public Schools (CO), Alana Jones of Phenix City Schools (AL), Angela McCrorey of Lancaster County School District (SC), Sharon Hunt of Anderson School District 5 (SC), Teresa Bettleyon of Marsing School District (ID) and the Washington State Potato Commission.
In just a 20 minute Zoom call, Liz Roesel can show you what we do for our clients and how easy we make it to tell your story on social media. You can ask any of our clients and they will tell you that partnering with us is one of the best decisions they’ve made in a long time. Simply email Liz to get started!